Thursday, December 11, 2014

Saks Holiday Windows

On another day of my week off, I went to see the holiday window displays. Already posted from other stores and here is Saks Fifth Avenue on fifth Ave. Sorry for the glare, there was a lot of reflection.


Love it when a man is all dapper! Needs to come back into men's style.




Noticed afterwards that this picture was kind of blurry, but good thing I took a close up shot of the dress.


New York City skyline.


Cinderella NYC style. They had many fairytale displays.


There were a lot of people and I waited for them to be out of the way to get this shot, but as you can see it never fully happened, but you can see the display clearly.





Another fairytale NYC style, Snow White.


There I am in the reflection with my purchases.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates