Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Great Finds

I was plannig to head to Michael's, which is on the west side and discovered there was also a TJ Maxx and HomeGoods there, hadn't been to TJ Maxx in years. I spent a long time in that area, many hours and a lot of time was spent at TJ Maxx. I ended up looking trough and smelling so many bars of soap, would make nice stocking stuffers, especially for dad since he uses it up fast.


Handbags are divided by colors and I found a tower with all red bags.


Some Kate Spade handbags in many colors, I took a picture of the green one.


A great Ralph Lauren bag, which was taken for a friend since she is a fan.


This sparkly gold clutch would be a great addition to any holiday outfit this season.


At HomeGoods, I immediately fell in love with these stands. A branch like stem featuring leaves at the top and glass to place your holiday treats or appetizers.


And an all wooden one that was at an angle, sorry for my finger on the bottom corner, didn't notice until after I was already back at my apartment and couldn't retake it.


Fell in love with some other stands, these were more sophisticated for maybe a classier party or event. Very gold with glass plate tiers, one in black and the other on red.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates