Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Bendels and Bergdorfs

Another trip during my week off had to be made to Henri Bendel since they out the tree up just 2 days after I had already gone. This was my first time seeing it in person and I was amazed at the size of the ornaments, which they do sell in regular size, made me love it even more. It was also a good day to keep looking at other holiday windows, which was interrupted by rain and I took refuge inside Bergdorfs.


I actually did do some shopping that day at Bendels, but not sure if it will be a present or if I will keep it.


Loved how grand it was with all the giant ornaments, just wish I had taken a picture the Bendel windows.



One of the many Christmas trees they have at the flagship store with many trinkets underneath.


Love the plaid and fall colors.


It's the real and blue section upstairs.


These lovely earrings caught my eye just before I headed out.


At Bergdorfs, this is always the floor of the first set of dressed mannequins I always take a pictures of when I'm on my way up.


I saw this as I was headed down.


Another mannequin set as I was headed down.


I went to the home section as I always in all the stores and stepped inside the Christmas area, this time I actually looked at the ornaments and this immediately caught my eye as a baker, a tower of cupcakes.


This one was big enough to actually use as a glass, but no one wants to drink glitter.


For the sushi lovers, soy sauce, a piece of sushi and the next picture a tray of sushi.



It was so funny when I saw they had an iPhone ornament, I would say this is the 3GS model.


For the photographers out there, which is so cute.


And the back side, which had an image taken of NYC.


They always have that one amazing tablescape on this floor, this time is was a very rural theme with plaid, wood and deer antlers.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates