Monday, December 8, 2014

Christmas and Jewels

During my week off, one of my trips was to Target, Marshall's and Burlington Coat Factory, which was not to far from me and I headed there on bus. I looked throughout the store, including the children's section and toys looking for my niece and nephew's Christmas presents, which I will send via USPS to North Carolina, but mostly took pictures of the jewelry and some shoes.


Some very pretty necklaces from top to bottom, great for these upcoming holiday celebrations.



Some chain link loafers that would really go great with my actual chain link bracelet.


Would be nice to rock these before the snow hits the city.


It was a very pretty holiday Barbie and I took a picture to show my mother.


Burlington was my next stop and of course the jewelry is what I see first since it's right by the entrance.


I do love blue.


They have this same design in multiple colors, there was one that was really nice and I was going to take a picture, but one had a missing stone and it was the only pair.


Not sure, but I might go back for this one. It's so lovely and a great shade of blush pink.


Many choices for a bib necklace.


Found a little section of Christmas jewelry and accessories.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates