Friday, December 12, 2014

Henri Bendel VIP Shopping Event

Wednesday night I went to Henri Bendel's VIP shopping event that ran from 5-8pm. They offered champagne and very tiny cupcakes while you shopped, since this was my first Henri Bendel event, I asked my boss to get out earlier to be able to go to an "event". It started snowing in the afternoon and it went on into the night, but that wasn't stopping me from going. Some sparkly clutches to match my sparkly nails and bubbles.


I do love looking at the Christmas section with ornaments and nutcrackers.


Loved how these sparkled.


I might've gone a little crazy with the shopping. Had some items gift wrapped, in which one was monogrammed.



I finally got my ornament and keychain, been wanting them for a while now.




Now have to somehow attach it to my red crossbody since I like to show my nice keychains.


Went to the jewelry section where the last of the third party sellers are 75% off and got some bracelets. Two row bracelet in green and clear.


Red version, but with three rows.


Very Christmas when worn together. I also got the taxi snowglobe version ornament, but since it's a gift, it was gift wrapped at the store before I took a picture. Same goes for the monogrammed NY skyline luggage tag for a friend. Both will be traveling since one is in North Carolina and the other in Miami.


They were giving a free candle set if you spent $250 or more, but since I spent over $100 they gave it to me anyways, which I was excited for since I wanted to get this for my mother.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates