Monday, December 15, 2014

Polar Bear

It was the night of my first Henri Bendel shopping event and it was also snowing, so I had to wear a hat and what better than a polar bear one. When I put on my outfit that morning, I wasn't 100% sure I would be able to go, but when it was time, I just put on some pretty jewelry and headed out the door with my umbrella. I did some shopping as you can see from the bag in the background, you can see my purchases on my previous post.



The black coat borrowed from a former roommate, boots from justfab, polar bear hat was a gift probably from Amazon, leggings from Duane Reade, thermal top from Aeropostale and red crossbody from Marshall's.



Just quickly took this as I came back and the snow had stopped.


I wore the pearl necklace I made, Zetram Designs, new pearl earrings from nomorerack.com and Henri Bendel bracelet.


On the other side I had a glass pearl bracelet, Zetram Designs.


Here is the snowy fountain in front of The Plaza.


A view of fifth Avenue.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates