Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Bloomingdales Displays

On my only and last day off on the job, which wasn't even a full day, I went to Blommindales and noticed I had never seen their holiday windows.


They had a New Years display which was a mini version of the ball drop, which actually went down, here is the sequence.






This was the cutest thing I've ever seen, tiny handbag from Tory Burch!



I've never actually stayed on that floor and looked at the special occasion dresses, this time I did. Really liked the skirt part of the one on the far right.


I fell in love with this white dress!



As I was walking by, I saw this outfit in the Ralph Lauren section and thought I would totally wear that.


Passed by the Kate Spade shop inside Bloomingdales.


Also the first time I went deeper into the home section where the glassware is and they had many Christmas tablescapes.



I have silver chargers, so I can try to do this tablescape.


Very nice with the glass pieces chandelier above.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates