Monday, December 22, 2014

NYC Farewell

This was my last day in NYC on Sarurday and I wanted to wear my new pearls. Even though I would be wearing a scarf and it wouldn't be seen, I still wanted to wear it. It was kind of a bitter sweet day, happy to be leaving my low paying job, seeing my friends in Miami and my parents in Nicaragua, but sad because I was leaving the cold, leaving my new friend and not exploring the city anymore.


I wore a black thermal underneath, a fuzzy silk trimmed sweater like top from a friend, Duane Reade leggings, JustFab boots, real pearl necklace from nomorerack and Forever 21 red coat.



This top has a really long silk neck thing and I never knew what to do with it, which is why I would never wear it, but this time I got creative and made it into a scarf.



A closer shot of my pearls, pearl earrings from Burlington, stack ring I found online and my favorite Chanel lipstick, which has been discontinued and I'm running out of.


I was saying goodbye to the friend I made, we were at Bryant Park since she works there. So sad to be leaving her behind because she was amazing!


The last time I had this view.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates