Tuesday, December 23, 2014

NYC Farewell at The Plaza

Second part of my NYC farewell was implementing for the second time my new tradition of going to The Plaza. Walking around inside and having a mimosa, but this time it was Christmastime so there was more to see.


The amazing skylight in the tea room.


Thought I would get this gorgeous chandelier with the amazing ceilings, which was right by the tree.


It was my first time seeing their Christmas tree in person.


Had my $11 mimosa, I forget to ask for price before ordering it.


A little tree on the side when I was headed back.


Central Park in the wintertime.


Found some amazing ornaments in one of the little shops at Bryant Park, this was the wine tree with tiny wine bottles and glasses with "wine" inside.


Great for the group of wine drinking friends.


They had so many stylish ones like heels and matching handbags.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates