Thursday, January 2, 2014

NYE 2014!

It was New Year's Eve and it's never complete if your not wearing sequins. Wore a strapless LBD that had sequins all over the bust area with striped black tights and booties. My grandparents, aunt and her husband came to New York to spend New Years with us, so it was a quiet dinner that later turned smaller since people started leaving way before midnight.



I was definitely overdressed since everyone else was wearing plain shirts and t-shirts, but I wanted to welcome the new year in style.


The black dress was given to me and has no label on it, so I don't know who it's from, black striped tights, booties from Payless, belt taken off the dress of the Georgia wedding, headband from Claire's, multi-gemstone necklace from No more rack.




Put on a long sleeve cardigan, but didn't like the look with this dress so I opted it out.


Not the exact look I wanted, but I couldn't finish it since I was heading into the city at that moment. Used my new teal nail polish from New York Color and added glitter.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates