Friday, December 20, 2013

Designer Chic

A few months ago, I was online and noticed this gorgeous designer dress on Marshall's website and facebook page. I knew I had to have it even if the price was a little high for me at $50. Went to the store with some friends in hopes I would find it, I was very lucky I did because it's very unlikely to find something in their store that you see online and the best part was to have found it for even less, $35.


I wore this for an interview I had at Henri Bendel's flagship store in NYC. A Calvin Klein tweed dress from Marshall's paired with a Madrag blazer, black tights, Payless booties, JustFab handbag, vintage earrings, diamond ring, an Avon necklace and a bracelet made by me, Zetram Designs.



It was my first interview in the city since moving to New York from South Florida and it was the perfect dress for it, warm and my interviewer loved it! Guess watch from Macy's.




The moment I saw the dress on their Facebook page and took a picture.



Juicy Couture I bought when I worked at an optical.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates