Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Fall Ready in Miami

At the orthopedic office, on Fridays we could wear regular clothes other than scrubs, casual Fridays, so this would be my first all out outfit. I would be either working at the office in scrubs or Publix in uniform and this was the day I could dress up and I would every Friday. The temperatures during these times aren't too hot in Miami and I am able to wear some fall items as long as I'm not outside too long and since at my desk the air hits me directly, I have to wear a jacket.

The new peplum top was a gift from the same friend that goes to flea markets and swap shops, skinny mustard colored jeans from JCPenney, brand new red Kenneth Cole Reaction handbag from Ross and booties from Sears. Of course I added my Henri Bendel shopping bag key fob to my new handbag.


Necklace is from JCPenney, earrings I made with charms from Micheal's, middle promise ring from Walmart with other rings from Ross, wood bracelet from Nicaragua, watch from Target and new gold bangle style bracelet was a birthday gift from a friend from her travels to Greece, apparently they are all the rage over there and they can be worn on the upper arm as well.
New red handbag I fell in love with at the store, which I went back for the next day since the red crossbody I had been using was falling apart from so much use.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates