Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Floor Length Brunch

A few days later I had a brunch with my girlfriends for my birthday, we would be having it at a place called Chocolate Fashion where their french toast is amazing. I'm used to doing brunches in NYC, which is more dressed up than Miami, so I was the nicest dressed that day, apparently here in Miami it's more dressed down and casual. I hadn't worn this dress since I went on the free cruise on Labor Day years ago.

The dress I had gotten years ago, which I think was a gift, but with these summer days ending, I'm sure they can be found at multiple places.
The trapeze handbag was from a shop in Nicaragua on one of my previous trips, the necklace, which is one of my favorites is from Forever 21, earrings from Payless and the pearl and Swarovki crystal bracelet from Burlington Coat Factory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates