Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Red Plaid and Stripes

I am posting two outfits in this post, one with red plaid and the other with red stripes. The plaid outfit would be my first post in my new place with my boyfriend at the time in July of last year, I still had lots of furniture to get to fill this emptiness here. It was just your typical day, I think on a day off, back when I used to get plenty of them. It was a cute new top I wanted to wear to just set up around here.


Plaid top from Walmart, bootleg jeans I finally found in a world of skinny jeans, also from Walmart and sandals from Rainbow.

Red necklace and earrings set was a gift from a friend, which I think is from a garage sale or swap shop, ring from Beya, Guess watch and bracelets from Miss A.


On this other day, felt like wearing a skirt since I barely wear any and since it was my birthday, I wanted to look cute.
Red and white crop top from Madrag, skirt from Ross and sandals from Rainbow.

Necklace was a present from my brother for my fifteenths from the middle east, lace-like earrings are from Forever 21, new promise ring in the middle from Walmart with the other rings from Ross and watch from Target.
Living in a very private one bedroom with patio space.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates