Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Professional Jean Play

For another casual Friday at work, I went with a button up jean shirt paired with a pencil skirt to dress it up and make it more professional. This was back when I was still thinner, now that I've gained some weight, healthy weight, the skirt doesn't quite fit me the way it does in these pictures. I take advantage that the weather is not as hot and I wear what I can for fall.

This was in October and I had my fall and Halloween decorations up as you can see and this time we had more furniture to fill the living room like a dinning table and a sofa. The jean shirt is from Target, the pencil skirt I had bought brand new at Goodwill years ago and booties from Sears.

My favorite necklace from Forever 21, Miss A earrings that are dead now, wood bracelet from Nicaragua, stainless steel bracelet was a gift and pearl bracelet also from Miss A.
On the other wrist I was wearing my Target watch and a blue bracelet from Miss A...yes I do love stuff from that site, I've bought new beauty products from there, which I am in love with and will post on them in the coming future. shopmissa.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates