Tuesday, September 5, 2017

LBD with Pearls

This casual Friday I decided to wear my black dress, which I hadn't worn in a long time, it was one I had bought during the time I was living in NYC. For a classier look, I paired it with pearls and my cardigan, for a pop of color was my red handbag. This was during the month of November of last year.

Black dress is Merona brand from Target, cardigan from H&M, booties from Sears and red handbag from Kenneth Cole Reaction from Ross. The belt came from a dress I bought at Marshall's.
I accidentally saved this picture with a bubbles filter on my phone, so I left it that way.

Long pearl necklace I put around my neck three times is from a site that no longer exists, which is sad because they had really good deals, earrings I made, pearl bracelets from Miss A, watch from Target, middle promise ring from Walmart and others from Ross, bracelet on other wrist from Burlington Coat Factory. At this point I was already engaged, but the ring hadn't arrived yet from Zales website.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates