Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Last Day Blonde

It was just before hair washing day, so I put it up in a bun for work not knowing it would be my last day as a blonde. I had been thinking about going darker for a while, but still had an extra blonde hair dye in the bathroom, when my roommate asked if she could use it to give herself an ombre, that was my ticket. For this workday I wore my peplum with a cardigan and my new pearl necklace that was part of my birthday gift from my friend, I had been looking for a day to wear it.

Peplum top bought in Nicaragua, skinny chinos from Walmart and cardigan from H&M.

Earrings from Burlington Coat Factory, necklace from Miss A as well as the double stranded pearl bracelet, pearl bangles were a gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates