Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Labor Day at Work

It was Labor Day and of course I had to work at Macy's. I had arrived there too early and the only place that was open was a Cuban restaurant, so to kill some time, I had breakfast there. I tried to do as much red, white and blue while staying within the dress code, but turns out they had announced the day before that associates could do those colors in any way for this day. I would've done more if I had heard this announcement. The pants are from Walmart, black cami from Forever 21 and blue crop top was a gift.

Earrings from Claire's, omega necklace from Nicaragua, blue and red bracelet from Miss A, white bracelet and watch from mini in the box.
I was just enjoying my music and my large breakfast at La Carreta. I go to a Cuban restaurant and order pancakes and eggs for breakfast, I prefer American breakfasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates