Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Fall Brunette

It was my day off and hair washing day, so the perfect day to dye my hair. I've been in the mood for a change and now was a good a time as any. I didn't want to go too dark so I chose a light brown color, it actually came out darker than expected, but I liked it. Although now with hair washing, it has gotten lighter and now looks more like the color on the box.

I used Revlon Colorsilk in shade 54, light golden brown.
The results afterwards with semi wet hair.
This was for the day after which was a Macy's work day and my reveal. I had gone in to work feeling good with new hair, new skinny black jeans that I was testing out wearing to work, but I started getting a panic attack, which at the time I thought was high blood pressure just like the other one I had at my other job. I clocked in and went to the break room to see if I could calm down and work, but I couldn't so it was a waisted outfit.
New black skinny jeans from Walmart, peplum top from Rainbow, earrings from Miss A and gray pearl "bracelet" was actually a necklace that was a gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates