Friday, October 24, 2014

Family Office Cocktail

I had an event last night and needed to look extra nice since it was a family offices cocktail for the wealthy families of New York. I helped set up and served some drinks since it was in someone else's apartment. At least I scored some cash and a giant bottle of wine. I was in a hurry so I had someone else quickly take my outfit pictures right before rushing out.


I wore the strapless black dress I wore for last year's new year, a furry ivory small jacket and jewelry earring and necklace set both from Burlington Coat Factory. My shoes weren't shown, but I wore booties from Payless with black tights from Target. My handbag isn't that visible either, but it's from Burlington as well.


Quickly took some pictures before getting ready for bed, so I was tired.



Had a French manicure, wore my diamond ring and kept the arm candy very simple with just a pearl bracelet because again I was in a rush.


The rooftop had incredible views of the city, the first thing I saw was Central Park and here is Columbus Circle.


Not sure if this was the Rockefeller building, maybe not, but thought it was worth taking a picture of since it had a star on the top.


Times Square was also visible, but the ads were not visible when taking pictures.


Update! Here are some pictures of the purse I wore, which was not visible.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates