Monday, October 27, 2014

Poughkeepsie Bound

For my day off, I headed up north to see my cousin and her family. I dressed casually and comfortably since it would be a kind of long train ride, almost 2 hours. I was running a little late so I had to quickly buy my metro north ticket and run quickly across Grand Central to catch it. My first time running across, so it was kind of fun, but you know what they say, it's only fun the first time.


Wore leggings, red cami from Forever 21, sweater from Express, boots from justfab and new Tommy Hilfiger crossbody bag from Burlington.


Wing earrings I made from Michaels, H&M midi rings and omega necklace I got in Nicaragua.



Quickly took these pictures and headed out.


This was taken in Ossining, right after seeing Sing Sing prison for the first time. The trees have actually changed up here and are actually already falling off, in the city it should start to change this week.



This was at their place, last time I was here, it was all full of snow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates