Monday, January 11, 2016

Saturday Night Dancing

I had been working a lot and even on my days off I had so many things go do because I am trying to go to school. I had been doing laundry all day, since I hadn't had time to do it in a long time and my roommate had told me she, her sister and my other friend would be going out that night to Blue Martini and I was invited. Since now my new norm has been to be alone at home and just dance with a few drinks, she invited me out so I could not dance alone. I didn't really want to go out, but I had agreed I would pregame with them here at the house. My friend had brought Fireball, which is a whiskey I had been wanting to try that is popular, once I had a shot of that, my personality completely changed. I was dancing to my music I had started playing and then I decided I would go out with them. My roommate had bought me this jumper for me to wear for New Year's before she knew I would be working and wouldn't be celebrating because of it and had suggested I wear this for this night.

New jumper is from a little boutique. Y roommate found, the brand is Do+Be amd shoes from Payless.
It was actually a fun night with a lot of dancing, but I suffered the next day at work, I was so tired, but I managed.
Earrings from New York and Company, watch from mini in the box and my own necklace from Iraq.
I was still trying to take other selfies and that's when my friend walked out into the living room and called me out on it right when I was taking the picture, so I couldn't help but laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates