Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Henri Bendel Gifts and Cases

I received the products I ordered online which were a bangle and stack ring from Henri Bendel, gold iPad mini Smart Cover and iPod 5 case. Had a very Henri Bendel picture moment here with my new rings, bangle, compact and nails. Obsessed much?


Other bracelet and bangles were birthday presents.


Loved that they came in super cute drawstring bags to store them in.





I immediately put the new case on my iPad and I love it, much more light weight and smaller than my previous case.



Of course my lock screen wallpaper is stylish!


The iPod case I ordered was clear so I can put an image in between, but instead came in white, which I have no use for.


Update: trying to improve the case.


Of course my same Miami friend who I had posted about the Ralph Lauren bag also got on the Henri Bendel train. Her first purchase there, a ring.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates