Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Cool Blue Plaid

My outfit for today for my first day off in awhile and it was just a bit cool outside, which is why I wore two camis and my plaid shirt over it. The high was going to be 70 degrees, so I didn't want to wear anything that would make me hot, so I stuck with this. It was a day of going to the dollar store, Target, Ross and my job Publix twice. I went to my job the first time because I had forgotten to buy some stuff when I was there working last the night before and the second time was for my roommate's sister, which wanted to get the things I had bought since it was the last day of the specials.

Two camis from Forever 21, plaid shirt from Rainbow, skinny jeans from Forever 21 and booties from Sears.
My new nail polish was matching my lipstick unintentionally and I had to take a picture of it.
Earrings were a gift, necklace from JCPenney, ring from Beya, white and blue bracelet from mini in the box, gold bracelet from H&M and watch from Guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates