Tuesday, May 15, 2018

High Bun Glow

I had a day off and was going to see my grandparents who were in the country visiting. I wanted to try something different with my hair, I had seen crowns on a high bun and I had a peacock hairpiece my husband had given me a while back, but I had never worn. This was my moment and it worked out perfectly, with an all jean look and new makeup look.
  Jean shirt from Target, Bongo jeans from Sears as well as the booties and handbag from dd's discount.
  Peacock crown was part of a set that included necklace and earrings from Wish, earrings were a gift from Colombia, pearl necklaces from Miss A and if you can see the Swarovski and pearl bracelet from Burlington Coat Factory.
  The new makeup look was doing simple and natural eyeshadow with a winged liner and a red lip, but the one thing that made the biggest difference to my complexion was adding Tarte Radiance Drops, my skin has never looked so smooth and amazing. Sadly I only have a sample size I got with Sephora points. I'm going to have to do some saving to get the full size, for now it has only been used for special occasions, though all I do is work these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates