Monday, May 21, 2018

Gray Blue

I was tired of the blonde and one of my employers doesn't allow blue hair, so I went for the next best thing...gray hair. To showcase it more, I went for blue accessories including my makeup and I have to say, it's been my best so far.

Bongo skinny jeans from Sears, tank top underneath from Forever 21, black lace top was a gift and blue sandals from Rainbow.


Earrings from Walmart, necklace from Miss A as well as the pearl bracelets, watch from Amazon and blue gemstone bracelet from DD's Discount.

I was in process.
It did not come out as I wanted, since I wanted a whole even color, but it wasn't that bad. I've been told I need to get my hair white in order to pick up the gray color, I don't know how that is going to happen, but I will keep trying. To tie this loom together, I paired it with blue jewelry, my Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipstick in requiem and my Morphe Brushes Jaclyn Hill palette with a blue color on lower lash line.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates