Monday, December 9, 2013

Birthday Girl Dresses

Every girl wants to look great and impress on their birthday, especially with a new dress! These are some of my birthday outfits I've worn in the past, all brand new and bought for set occasion.


A blue Forever 21 dress for my 21st birthday. Would have more and better pictures, but I am still waiting on my cousin to send them and I guess I will be waiting forever.




Another Forever 21 dress I had bought at the same time as the blue dress and finally wore a year later for my 22nd birthday. Headpiece from Claires, make up from Wet n' Wild and Covergirl.



I made it peacock theme so I had blue and green drinks. I also did my make-up with blue and green eye shadow and falsies.



A dress I have been waiting a year to wear I had gotten from my cousin and was finally able to for my last birthday in Miami before moving to New York not so long ago. Brand new shoes and jewelry as well.



Nails were inspired by the colors in my outfit.


Dress by Poetry, shoes from Payless, earrings from Colombia and gemstone necklace from nomorerack.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates