Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Miami Beach Art Deco

I had just gotten off work at 1pm on Sunday and my roommate had asked if I wanted to go to Art Deco, it was the last day of the event, so I agreed. I quickly changed clothes and just left my jewelry on since it was already nice. I put on this short, flowy, blue dress with peep holes on the chest area, which was actually a mistake, since it cooled down that night and we were in the beach area, which made it even cooler. I was cold that night, but it was nice to be out with friends and actually having a social life and not just working as I usually am.

Dress was a gift, tag just says free people and booties from Sears.
Yes, I keep being photobomed by my roommate's dog, he loved being around me.
Earrings were a gift, necklace from Avon, gold bracelet from H&M, pearl bracelets from Miss A and watch from mini in the box.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates