Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Where's the Chill

It was my Saturday day off and also laundry day, but I wanted to go out for a walk and explore for a bit before I started washing clothes. The crop top I was wearing had no sleeves and I thought it was a little chilly out, so I wore a cardigan over it before going for my walk. Boy was I wrong, I first left it on to protect myself from the sun while I was walking around the lake to then keep walking by the street. On my way back, I was sweating amd had to remove my cardigan, which I sweat on, but it was ok, since I would be washing it anyways. Then my roommate and I went to Publix, my workplace, to buy some lotto tickets as it was a big jackpot before it got even bigger like it did now. After I had done all my laundry, that night my friends and I went out dancing, which is in my last post.

Cardigan from H&M, crop top from Rainbow, leggings from Charlotte Russe and sandals from Rainbow.
I was doing laundry this day, so around the afternoon I changed out of my leggings to put to wash and into shorts, which I did not take a picture of.
New earrings from Miss A and watch from mini in the box.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates