Monday, August 11, 2014

Fall's Must-Have: Sangria Color

For my birthday yesterday, my mom was throwing a party which I didn't want, but I was going to dress nice no matter what since it was my day. I found this peplum top the day before that I liked, even though it was too short from the front, big boobs fault, but I made it work.


Fall's must-have color, sangria top from street vendor, Love Cutoure, black skinnies from Max Rave, silver heels from Bakers, jewelry from Zetram Designs.



I had a pretty French pedicure to go with my shoes.


Also wore the sangria color on my lips from Wet n' Wild.


My arm candy featuring bracelets I made, Zetram Designs.



My Henri Bendel inspired nails.



The sangria colored heels would've been nice for that day, but I still haven't decided which pair I want first, the black or the wine color. Heels from JustFab.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates