Sunday, August 10, 2014

A Bendel Girl's Birthday!

Happy birthday to me! Celebrating my day in style. I wanted a Henri Bendel inspired birthday, but I guess that will have to be for another birthday, all I could do was my nails and maybe the new jewelry I ordered if my cousin brings it. In been trying to post this since morning, but I've been busy and I've had bad wifi signal.


I really wanted to create this cake for my day, but have no idea how or where to get fondant or modeling chocolate to make the stripes if they even exist in this country, but one year I will make it, that's a promise.


I really wanted a peplum top, so I was trying many on.




I also tried a peplum dress from love culture, but I couldn't get it past my shoulders and it actually got stuck! Oh the joys of big boobs and no stretch!




Created a new bracelet with new silver beads I got yesterday, will most likely go back and get more.


Will post my entire outfit tomorrow, stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates