Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Lovely Gifts

These are the presents I received for my birthday on Sunday, well some of them. This was given as a set, handmade in Nicaragua, earrings and long necklace.



I received a big bottle of aged rum, which was used for a selfie to post on my cousin's wall since it was his birthday too and my other cousin joined in.


My aunt gave me an Avon perfume, Odyssey which smells pretty good.


My mother gave me a set of tri-color bagels since she had heard me mention arm parties, so nice, and a silver bracelet from another aunt. My mother also got me a pair of sandals, but they haven't arrived yet, so no picture.


Of course the Henri Bendel gifts I gave to myself!


Last, but not least, a trapeze bag I've been contemplating to buy I saw the day I went looking for a birthday outfit. I really need this in my life! I will update if I do end up getting it.


Update: One present I forgot to mention and photograph, fake rose bouqut that smells very nice!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates