Sunday, March 20, 2016

Saint Patty's and Fair Day

Posting this a little late as it has been another busy couple of days, working, shopping for my upcoming trip, packing and spending time with my boyfriend. I was actually not scheduled to work on Saint Patrick's Day, but they changed it two days before and it was also the day the Fair opened here. I got out of work at about 12:35pm, quickly changed out of my work pants and shoes and headed out. The fair wasn't to open until 3pm, but my friend and I wanted to be there before because of lines, I was getting there even earlier because my boyfriend was going to give me my complimentary admission and POP ticket, which is to get on unlimited rides, since he works there, I was able to the hook up.

New Guinness tshirt from Hot Topic, shorts were a gift, knee high socks from Big Lots, sneakers were a gift and new headband from Target.
I took pictures of each hand as I had different jewelry on each. On the right hand I had my Guess watch, Henri Bendel green bangle and my new "engangement" ring from Charming Charlie.
On the left hand I had a white and green bracelet from Henri Bendel as well and a plastic shamrock ring that is actually a cupcake pick from work. I had removed my acrylics and done a regular manicure, but my nails had become so weak, they would easily bend and the color was chipping off easily. I should've done what my manicurist had suggested, which was gel color.
I had taken this picture on my way to work that morning, which was at around 5:35am.
And this one on my way out, which you can tell I was excited.
I was finally at the fair after so many years of not going. I tool some pictures on some rides like the tilt a whirl and the ferris wheel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates