Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Overdue Night Out

It had been a while since I had gone out for anything social, now a days I don't have much of a social life with work, housework and errands. I had worked many long hours that day, but didn't have to work the next day, so I accepted my roommate's offer to go to her friend's graduation dinner. We went to a sushi place and afterwards it was a night of dancing, which I had missed doing. We ended up getting home at about 3am, which is extremely late for me as I've gotten used to going to bed at about 8:30 or 9pm to wake up at 4:30am. It was nice to go out and have some fun, but I realized also that it is not my scene anymore and I'd much prefer a nice and quiet night in, guess that means I'm getting older.

Red lace crop top from Rainbow, skirt from Ross and booties from Sears.
Earrings were a gift, necklace from Forever 21, middle ring from Beya and thin side rings from Forever 21, red bracelet from Miss A, stainless steel bracelet was a gift and Guess watch.
Bracelet worn on other wrist featuring Swarovski beads and freshwater pearls from Burlington Coat Factory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates