Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Christmas is Coming

These are some of my excursions for Friday morning, Friday night and Saturday. Since Friday I got out of work earlier and Saturday is my day off. I went to the Waldorf Astoria, Bloomingdales, Henri Bendel, MoMa, Magnolia Bakery and Rockefeller building.


Early Friday attire.


It was early on, on my walk and I had gotten off at another stop, 51st and I stumbled across the famous Waldorf Astoria, I had only seen it in movies and tv, so of course I headed inside.


They have some shops including jewelry, which is what I was looking at. Thought these earrings were beautiful and they had them in blue too. These were diamonds and emeralds.


I went to Uniqlo's flagship store and discovered that MoMa is free on Fridays from 4-8pm. So I had a snack and headed there, which was nearby, I was only able to see a small part since I got there kinda late and they close at 8. I definitely need to come back to see the rest.


Later that night...



The next day, since I always love checking out the Christmas stuff and since my stop is right by Bloomingdales, I thought I'd check and see if they had it up. I actually got there 7 minutes after the model Cara Delevingne was there.


I fell in love with this ornament, three cupcakes on a stand, since I'm a baker.


I headed to the Magnokia Bakery inside Bloomingdales and had a coconut cupcake at the suggestion of an employee and some hot cocoa. To be honest, the coconut cupcakes I've made are better, this was too sweet.


Went to Henri Bendel and they have Christmas ornaments out too. This was a 3 piece boxed set, a hat box, a shopping bag and a champagne bottle.


I went inside the Rockefeller building for the first time to go to the observation deck, but turns out it costs $29, so I just kept walking around since they have shops inside. Wanted to check out the Rainbow Room, but it was closed and their website said they open to the public on Sunday's and Monday's. I'm always working until late those days so I guess I may never see it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates