Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Boots and Red

It was only my second time with my new boots and again did a lot of walking in them around the city. I just walked up and down 5th Avenue and checked out some stores and many already have Christmas things as I showed in yesterday's post.


I wore leggings I got years ago so I don't know from where, the top was a gift, trapeze handbag bought in Nicaragua and boots from justfab.com.


Red coat from Forever 21. My legs looked rather thin in this picture, though I have lost weight, the boots are kind of wide so makes them look thinner.




Wore the pearl necklace I made to wear for my birthday back in August, Zetram Designs, earrings were a gift from Colombia and ring set from a wholesaler I used to shop with.



Here is a better shot of the new justfab boots I got. They actually really hurt my feet since I walked a lot, but turns out it was just that my nails were a little long and are great now, no pain. I will take them on another long run this weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates