Thursday, October 16, 2014

Business Casual

Last night I went to my first event in NYC, it was Toast to Tanzania, hosted by Opportunity International, a group of young ambassadors trying to end global poverty. So it was my first charity event and networking event as well, I was finally able to put my monogrammed Henri Bendel card holder to use. I was invited through my boss and an old employee of hers.


It was a business casual event and most of my nicer clothes are still with my cousin upstate, so my boss lent me a dress, I wore my American Eagle flats from Payless and my Anne Klein purse from Marshalls.



Wore my pearl necklace and bracelet, Zetram Designs.


Wore Henri Bendel stack rings and cuff.



It was an open bar so I had Chardonney since there was no Pinot Grigio. Made some new friends and possible future events for myself. One of the speakers was Mark Lutz which has a book called Unpoverty that was given out at the end of the night in gift bags.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates