Monday, October 20, 2014

Black Leather and Lace

On a Costco run last week, I discovered a shopping center that had Target, Marshall's, Burlington Coat Factory among others, so on my day off I headed there via a bus. It wasn't a cold day so I only wore my little jacket.


I wore leggings, a long black lace top from Wet Seal, sleeveless jacket from Forever 21, boots from justfab.com and Anne Klein purse from Marshall's.



Finally wore my new H&M necklace along my their midi rings and spiral earrings that used to belong to my mother. Wore my favorite Chanel lipstick of course.


Wore my Guess watch, a New York and Company bangle, pearl bracelet from Zetram Designs and a Henri Bendel bangle.


The day before I took a walk in Central Park, which was nice and I should do this more often.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates