Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Networking Party

Last night I had my first Meet up event, NYESN: Oct 20th Business Networking Party at Gansevoort Park Rooftop, which is the New York Entrepreneurs and Startup Network. The event started at 6:30pm, but I was still working so I arrived about 35 minutes later. Wish I had taken pictures of the view, but was so busy networking, I didn't get a chance to take any.


I didn't have any one my professional clothes since I didn't get to see my cousin this weekend, so I went out looking for a dress. Well turns out size 4 and medium don't fit me anymore because I keep shrinking. I got a small Merona dress at Target in the work wear section, opaque black tights also from Merona at Target, Payless booties and Forever 21 red coat.



Pictures weren't that great since it was dark out and I was in a hurry, so I didn't have time to keep taking better ones.


Of course since it was a networking party where you market yourself, I wore my designs, Zetram Designs. Pearl necklace,  small pearl bracelet and the big pearl and silver bracelet, which did get a lot of attention.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates