Friday, October 31, 2014

Halloween in the City

This is my first Halloween in NYC, last years was up north in Westchester county. As I mentioned in the last post, there's a Venetian masquerade party that I wasn't sure if I was going or not, but I bought a mask just in case. Well, the event price went up, which is what I get for overthinking it, but I received an invitation from a new friend I made at a previous event for a get together, so I shall be heading there tonight.


Dress from Forever 21 that I've only wore once, which was for my 22nd birthday, faux fur shrug from Burlington Coat Factory, necklace from Avon, earrings from Icing by Claire's, New York & and Company bracelets, Henri Bendel cuff and Venetian mask from from State News, a store in the upper east side.


I shall update when I actually wear my costume, which will be with tights and heels.


Created my Halloween manicure last night with matte black and red nails with a candy corn accent nail.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates