Monday, March 5, 2018

Holiday Sephora Shopping P. 1

It was December and my makeup and Sephora obsession was growing. I went for another trip to the store and bought myself a few goodies after a gift shopping trip there as well. I was sampling the rollerball perfumes and fell in love with this scent from Gucci called Bloom, for now I'll just stay with this, since just the rollerball is $34. I also bought the Pore fessional primer from Benefit, a matte red lipstick shade 714 from Urban Decay's Vice collection and a metalized green one shade junkie, the Huda Beauty obsessions palette in smokey, the quick dry matte lip stain from Tarte in the shade Bounce and the infamous brow pomade from Anastasia Beverly Hills in Taupe.
A friend had given me a Vice lipstick just a few weeks before, which was the reason I went and bought another in another shade.
This was my first Huda Beauty purchase and it did not disappoint, they are very pigmented colors and for awhile I was only using this palette.
I had heard this brow pomade was heaven, but had never had enough money to be able to buy makeup more expensive than a $5 lipstick at the drugstore. Now working two jobs that were paying well, I was finally able to try it. It took a few tries, but by the third time as they say was the charm, I was used to using brow pencils, so this was completely new territory for me. For $18 it's not too bad, since you get many uses out of it, to this day I'm only 1/4 into it and I use it everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates