Monday, March 5, 2018

NYE 2017

It was new years eve and it took me three dresses to try on in my closet to finally find what I was going to wear. Both my husband and I worked this day at Publix, so it was a long and hard day, which we barely made into the night. I had just bought some goodies at Sephora and this would be the perfect night to try many of them.
Dress from Ross, belted bow from Rainbow, booties from Sears, earrings from Miss A and bracelet from Burlington Coat Factory.
My husband and I arriving at the in laws place.

i created this look with the Huda Beauty obsessions palette in smokey, Anastasia Beverly Hills brow pomade in taupe for the brows and Tarte Cosmetics tartiest lip paint in bounce.

My nexgen Christmas nails that lasted well into the new year.
It was late, lighting wasn't too great, but we still wanted to take a celebratory picture with one of the new years snapchat filters just before heading home to crash.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates