Friday, February 23, 2018

Elegant Thanksgiving

It was Thanksgiving this past year and I of courser wanted to dress up. We ended up not doing anything or going anywhere, since my in-laws were out of town. I pretty much just dressed up for the photo op, it's a skirt I really love and only wore it for my reception outfit on my wedding day, mind you, I was thinner when I first bought this skirt and now it won't zip up all the way. It was either getting the size small or no skirt, I chose to buy it, the pockets are an extra bonus. I'm hoping to add more skirts like this to my wardrobe, more grown up.

High waisted skirt from Rainbow, black top was a gift with a label from Merona, which is a Target brand and heels were also a gift, a very tall gift.

Necklace from Forever 21, the only piece of jewelry I put on for the outfit.
My manicure for the week, been finding some nice glue ons from the Dollar store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates