Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Beginning of Sephora Obsession

Around my birthday last year, I decided to go ahead and walk into Sephora for my birthday gift, which was a mini size of Amazonian Clay 12 hour blush in shade paaarty and Tartiest Creamy Matte Lip Paint in shade birthday suit both from Tarte Cosmetics. They were actually really great products that I'm still using to this day, but it wasn't until December where I started the heavy shopping and when I say heavy, I mean I made it to VIB status, which is spending $350 a year, I spent that in a month. Husband buying my Chanel fragrance as my Christmas gift did help and shopping for my step kids as well.


A friend of mine who is also a Sephora fanatic, gifted me the mini size Better Than Sex mascara from Too Faced, which is amazing. Gives great volume and I use it everyday, even as a base mascara.
I also wanted to show my manicure, they were a newly discovered process called nexgen, which is a dip powder. They do no not damage the nail the way gel and acrylics do, pricier than both, but worth it. More Sephora posts to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates