Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Blue Interview

It was April of last year when I was only working for Publix and a family friend who was working at UM Hospital informed me that one of the doctor's office she was working in was looking to hire someone and I was eager to set up an interview. This was a private billing office for a psychiatrist at this hospital, a bit far from my home, but thought I would give it a shot, since I had worked for an orthopedic office dealing with insurance companies and authorizations. I had emailed the office manager and had set up the interview for a weekday I was off at about 10am, which was a mistake given the amount of traffic I encountered on the way there, took me about an hour to get there.
Pencil skirt from Goodwill, peplum top from Rainbow, booties from Sears and handbag from DD's Discount.
Multi-strand pearl necklace from Miss A, pearl earrings were a gift, Zales engagement ring and white watch was an Amazon gift from my then fiance.
Thevinterview went well and I was called to start a training day sooner than expected, since I already had my Publix schedule. I went on a Tuesday where I had to close with my shift starting at 5pm, so I had the morning and early afternoon available for the training. I put on some of the scrubs I had from the orthopedic job, but since it had been a while, they were tight. As before I had dropped way too much and was on my way to gaining a healthy weight back. It went pretty great and it is the job I continue to do now along with some added responsibilities, which is better for my resume when searching for this kind of employment in North Carolina when we move. The scrubs I buy are from DD's Discount, the pearl necklace from Miss A and earrings from Forever 21.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates