Wednesday, December 18, 2013

60's Inspired Hairdo

For my birthday last year I decided I wanted a dramatic change with my hair. I planned on chopping a lot of it off and dying it darker, I had very long blonde hair. The brown color I was looking for didn't exactly happen, maybe I was too blonde because my hair color only became a darker blonde and kind of gray.


The 60's hairdo came about by total accident and thought it looked good, so I stuck with it and kept the theme going with my eyeliner.


It was so long I didn't know what to do with it anymore, even though I've had longer hair.



I had two outfits changes that day since I had two separate plans, daytime look and nighttime look.


Wore a lovely green dress from Macy's.



Wore my birthday crown of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates