Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Bon Voyage to Amsterdam

My cousin got a new job offer at EY in Amsterdam so she had two farewell parties in February of this year, one with friends and the other with family, I went to both of course.


For the first party with friends, I wore a flower print, lace corset like top, black high waisted sailor shorts from Ross, booties and a black feathered headband from Claire's.


I was her helper with this party so she was grateful. I created a playlist on spotify, helped her shop for items for the party, load her car and bring all the stuff to a second location for the festivities.




For the other party that was for family I wore a black dress and an orange belt because the previous party everyone wore orange since it's Amsterdam's color.


Of course I painted my nails orange and the accent nail was the Amsterdam flag I did myself.


Again of course I made cupcakes for this event, Yum Rum Sweets. Vegan chocolate topped with a raspberry, basic vanilla and an orange mango one. Brought my own stand and of course made my own cupcake toppers featuring the cannabis and the country's flag, one plain, one with a cannabis and the other with the saying bon voyage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates