Thursday, September 7, 2017

Plaid Prep for Work

The fall looks continue with plaid, burgundy and black tights on this casual Friday. The top is actually a peplum, but since it's a high waisted skirt, tucked in was best. I paired it with my statement necklace and as always, my booties. This plaid skirt is a favorite, many older women have commented they used to own skirts like this years ago when they were younger, it's a style that never goes out of fashion.

Peplum top was a gift from a friend, skirt was also a gift from an aunt, booties from Sears and black tights can be found anywhere, I have many pairs, but I think these were an opaque black from Target.


Statement necklace from Forever 21, earrings from Payless, engagement ring from Zales website, watch from Target and bracelets from Miss A on both wrists.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates