Monday, January 4, 2016

New Years Blue

I had to work for New Year's eve and New Years day, so I wouldn't be having a celebration. I didn't have to go in until 2:30pm, so I dressed up for a bit with blue and some glitter. Even though I would be working, I still wanted to feel festive and celebrate the new year with my new star like earrings, new glitter eyeshadow and new Happy New Year necklaces.

Skinny jeans from Forever 21, top was a gift and blue sandals from Rainbow.
As I was taking outfit pictures, I had a little photobomber that came out in most of my pictures, couldn't crop him out of this one.
Earrings were part of a gift set, ring from Beya, new years necklaces from Walmart, Guess watch, blue and pearl bracelet from Miss A and white one from mini in the box.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates