Friday, January 1, 2016

Pearls on Thermal

It was a little bit cooler than the previous days here in NC, so I wore one of my new thermal shirts I had bought to wear here, the other was in the previous post. It was still reaching the 70s, so I didn't add much more to this outfit, I only added my plaid cape/poncho from Old Navy when we went the dollar store and when I was leaving to the airport. I had arrived at the airport much earlier, checked I'm my bag and had time to kill while I was there. I actually missed my flight amd had to be on standby for the next morning at 6:15am. I only slept 3 hours, the 6:15am flight was canceled and the next flight wasn't until 12:20pm, which was delayed to 12:50pm. I  actuality it was delayed until 1:47pm and I had to be at work at 2pm until midnight. I arrived at about 3:40pm at the airport, had to find my luggage that had come one day earlier and then catch an uber to drop off my luggage, change into my uniform amd head to work. I made it at about 5:40pm to work to work until midnight to then wake up at 5:30am the next day to work again. I was so dead the next day, barely had any energy and had to try and get sugar in my system to wake up and work until 3pm.

New navy thermal from Rainbow, leggings from Charlotte Russe and booties from Sears.
Freshwater pearls necklace from no more rack, pearl earrings from Forever 21, new ring also from Forever 21, Guess watch and bracelets from Miss A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates